Friday, December 11, 2015

My One Year Blogging Hiatus

Hello everyone! It's Alexandria. I decided to make a quick blog today explaining where I've been and why this blog hasn't been updated in a year. I truly didn't intend for this to happen but honestly life took over. My junior year of high school became more hectic and demanding as well as preparing for college and filling out applications as I am now in my senior year. Even though I haven't had much time to blog I'm still cooking and constantly being inspired by food. I have several ideas that I want to execute to make the content on this blog more than just recipes that I post weekly or biweekly. One particular idea that I have for this blog is to cover all aspects of the food world which means posting not just recipes but occasional restaurant reviews, discussing which fruits/vegetables are in season as well as how to cook them, food styling tips for food bloggers, and the list goes on. I want to make this blog very personal for myself and anyone who reads it and has a passion for food and cooking. I'm currently working on a new visually appealing website that will hopefully be launched by early January of 2016, I'll keep you guys updated on the exact launch date as it approaches. But, I just wanted to reassure everyone that I didn't completely neglect this blog and that better content will be posted very soon. If you have any suggestions on what recipes or food related blog posts you want to see on this website, feel free to comment and I will take it into consideration. Thank you so much for reading, supporting, and cooking along with me!


                                                                                Peace, Love, & Food
                                                                                 Alexandria Brooks

No comments:

Post a Comment